10240 City Parkway, Surrey, B.C. Ph.(604)584-3887
ADULT ROLLER HOCKEY LEAGUE
* Non contact.
* No off-sides or icing.
* Games are 1 hour long
(2 x 24 minute run-time periods.)
*Two referees and score keeper provided.
* Prizes for all league champions and runners-up.
FINAL SEASON EVER starts May 2
*14-15 games (including playoffs)
* 4 on 4 action (plus goalies)
* Games played Tuesday - Thursday evenings
* 1-2 games per week
* 6 divisions from Beginner to Advanced
* Register individually or as a team
* $500 deposit required at time of Registration.
TEAM LEAGUE FEES
($2295 + GST)
$500 upon registration
Full payment required prior to Game #3
* non-payment will result in removal from schedule
INDIVIDUAL PLAYER REGISTRATION
($250 + GST = $262.50)
LEAGUE RULES including....
Penalties, Suspensions, Rosters & Illegal Players,
1ST FIGHT = 3 game suspension + $50 player fine
2ND FIGHT = 5 games suspension + $100 player fine
* DROPPING GLOVES= automatic 1 game suspension
Central City Arena is now
affiliated with the BCIHA.
Click for info.
Individuals can register online or
in person at Central City Arena.